Today I use the word “insane” since I’m a little bit wiser. You only have 24 hours available in a day and this likely won’t change. However, what you CAN change is the amount of time you assign to other people, therefore it is the availability of human resources you have available in your growing Internet business.
To catapult from mediocrity to prosperity and from 120 to 4 hours/week you need to assign tasks to other people. It’s a fact.
If you think you can do everything on your own… Sure, there do exist “DIY entrepreneurs” earning $200,000/year doing everything on their own. But how are they managing? What is their quality of life?
There is a strong likelihood that these successful Internet entrepreneurs work 120+ hours a week. In other words, they trade hours for money, just like in a normal 9 to 5 job.
Let’s look at the numbers… 120 hours/week x 4 x 12 = 5760 hours/year : $200,000 = $35/hour.
I don’t know about you, but I won’t ruin my life, especially not for a mere $35/hour.
This is where outsourcing comes into place. Handing tasks over to someone else, a person who is able to do the job as good as yourself, if not better. (Especially the tedious, administrative stuff!) All you need to do is find the right people for a profitable ROI. Not an easy task you say?
Well, then you obviously need a DVD…
High-Profile Outsourcing – Putting An Online Business On Autopilot
Yes, there is indeed a Surprising Formula For Independency Uncovered.
It is another high-profile in-depth conversation I had with James Brausch in Costa Rica last month.
The DVD I am releasing today with a 24 Hour Special includes the following…
- How to find and hire first-class contractors
- Step-by-step plan on separating the wheat from the chaff
- How to ensure contractors do exactly what they are supposed to do (while staying motivated)
- How to get around the hassle of paying employment taxes
- How much work to assign to new contractors
- Step-by-step plan on finding high-profile ghostwriters
- James’ secret #1 resource for finding top contractors and ghostwriters (no, it’s not the one you may think of)
- James’ experiences with the more popular and well-known resources
- How many blog posts are written by James himself (and how to recognize them)
- Pros and cons of hiring individuals vs. a company
- The best price range paid per assignment, procedure or hour
- Marcus’ experiences and tips on outsourcing
- The $100 question: Which project description James uses on which site (this tip alone can save you thousands of dollars!)
Until noon tomorrow (PST which is GMT -7,) you get High-Profile Outsourcing – Putting An Online Business On Autopilot for $35. Again, after these 24 hours the price will go up to $100.
Here is the link to order the DVD…
The entertaining part in our conversation was when a bird applied for a job at James’ company… ;-)
P.S. This DVD is THE secret on how James manages to work only 3 hours per week!