The fourth month of my blog has been a bit shaky if that is a targeted description. But in spite of shaking numbers, the Hochstadt.com Party Contest put that all behind and we focused on happiness and the good things in live nonetheless.
The party contest is over now, and as we can see people are happy about the uncommon and unique results. Great. :-)
Now, there is a very important topic I’m going to talk about soon here on my blog. It is crucial when you want to build a thriving Internet business including a serious amount of money.
There are a few misconceptions in the blogosphere by some folks who don’t know how to succeed but act as if they knew it, or state that making money online with blogging or building a content right Web site wouldn’t work whereas it has been proven thousands of times that it does work. Silly…
If your Web site is just a hobby for you and you use it, literally, as a replacement for watching TV, you probably don’t need that article. Continue sitting in front of the “Internet tube” and chitchat with the world.
However, if you’re wondering how to increase your income from $50 to, say, $5,000+/month then my article will be a must-read.
First though, here are the numbers of the fourth month of my blog as of April 30th. Again, numbers in parentheses represent those of the previous month…
- Alexa Rank: 174,666 (59,241)
- Compete Rank: 89,836 (123,803)
- Technorati Rank: 17,285 (33,205)
- Technorati Authority: 342 (179)
- Google PageRank: 3 (3)
- SEOMOZ Page Strength: 3.5 (4)
- 45n5 Rank: 96 (81)
Seeing the above, we remember again that Alexa changed its ranking algorithm which apparently also affected my 45n5 Rank. Nothing to worry about though as these are just two indicators, and many others are stunning and more than satisfying.
To be continued… :-)
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person