It’s The Hochstadt.com Party Contest!
Yesterday shall have been the day for my blog to break Alexa’s Top 50,000 rank, if… yeah, if Alexa wouldn’t have changed its ranking algorithm! LOL
While I was eagerly checking and waiting for my blog to break Alexa’s 50,000 mark (so I can celebrate this with you,) I found out Alexa just changed its Ranking algorithm (04/16/2008)…
My blog’s Alexa Rank now dropped from 51,059 down to 174,666!
That means, NO ranking report, NO “showing off” of Alexa’s formerly sky-rocking hochstadt.com ranking graph, NO big numbers—nada of these—and therefore NO “Alexa Top 50,000 In 107 Days” title – BUT…
We will simply change the tag and party anyway! :-D
(Business Lesson: Never ever be dependent on any 3rd party resource!)
You probably remember the astonishing party I held when my blog broke Alexa’s old 100,000 mark? OK, as a reminder…
Now, because of the Alexa thing, now it is…
The Hochstadt.com Party Contest!
I invited a select few Top Entrecarders and Internet Entrepreneurs to join our one-of-a-kind Hochstadt.com Party Contest and celebrate together that it is indeed possible to catapult from no man’s land to popularity in 107 days!
Without further ado, let’s get to the “Party Contest Meat”—or in other words, what YOU can WIN at this Hochstadt.com Party Contest!
NOTE: This is none of those Internet Marketing niche contests… The Hochstadt.com Party Contest features prizes from a broad range of industries and categories. Meaning, there is something for EVERYONE:
Men’s Interest, Women’s Interest, Sports, Internet Marketing, Make Money Online, Technology, Hobbies, Marketing, Self Improvement, Computers and Internet, Art, Environment, Finance and Investing, Web Development, News and Media, Entertainment, Graphic Design, Religion and Spirituality, Blogging Resources, Parenting and Family, Technology, Mixed Bag, Home and Garden, Health and Medicine, Trends, Personal Diary, and Writing and Literature!
Now, take a look at these amazing and unbelievable contributions… the Who’s Who of Entrecard and other friends of mine:
Consultations, Products & Services
- Max from SiteHoppin gives 10 Beer Stock Pages worth $20-$100 each = $200-$1,000 PLUS 50 One Buck Wiki pages worth $20 each = $1,000, altogether making it to a whopping $2,000!
- Martin Russell from Word of Mouth Marketing gives 50 (!) accounts of 10 cards each at SendOutCards.com worth $25 each = $1,250!
- Gary Evans from Law of Attraction Secrets gives 10 (!) of his Manifest A Miracle systems worth $97 each = $970!
- Marcus Hochstadt from Internet Business Guide For First Class Progress gives respectively 1 of each of his 4 DVD products worth $100 each = $400 PLUS one 2-hour Multimedia Coaching Session worth $300, altogether making it to a $700!
- Debbie Lane from Wisdom Hypnosis gives 7 of her Living The Lucky Life! audio CDs worth $23.77 each = $166.39 PLUS a personal 1.5 hour Hypnosis Session by phone worth $250, making it a total of $416.39!
- Pat King from FitnessLifeClub gives 1 month of his Premier Health Coaching Package worth $357.98!
- Keith Goodrum from On Becoming a 2%er gives 2 of his DVDs 10 Minute Blog Post worth $100 each = $200!
- Andreas from XavierMedia.com gives 5 one-year VIP memberships to CreateBanner.com worth $35 each = $175!
- Larry Brauner from Online Social Networking gives a personal 1 hour consultation worth $150!
- Jason from The University Kid gives two 60 minute Blogging Consultations worth $60 each = $120!
- Leisa Watkins from Dream Act Plan Believe gives 3 Robert G. Allan books that are personally signed by Robert (!), as well as 3 Richard Paul Evans books, also personally signed by Richard himself!
- Karl Gechlik from Ask The Admin gives a professional technical e-mail support session worth $50!
- Wayne from Ez DIY Electricity gives $50 in hard earned PayPal cash!
- Borzack from Making Myself Extra Money gives 5 of his Page Peel Ads scripts worth $8 each = $40!
- Stephan Miller from Stephan Miller gives one copy of Confessions of a Lazy Super-Affiliate worth $29.95 PLUS a Special Report he wrote specifically for the person who wins this e-book!
- Crystal from Ubiquitous gives a Site Review worth $20 PLUS a link on her Blogroll for one month worth $10, making it a total of $30!
- Sam Freedom from Internet Marketing Controversy Blog gives a 2-month membership to a large Private Label Rights (“PLR”) membership site worth $30!
- Kelly Naylor from Aerten Art gives one of her unique art work Acid Rain, an original water color painting worth $25!
- Dwayne from Pro Blog Reviews gives a Blog Review worth $25!
- Frank from Technology Blog and more gives a StumbleUpon advertisement campaign worth $20 (400 targeted visitors)!
- Kacie from Sense to Save gives a StumbleUpon advertisement campaign worth $10 (200 targeted visitors)!
- The Fool from Foolsville 2.0 gives $10 in hard earned PayPal cash!
- Lightening from Lightening’s Blogworld gives 2 Blog Reviews worth $5 each = $10!
- Constantin Codreanu from INconstantIN gives a one year .com domain registration worth $10!
- Iris from thebuzz gives a link on her Blogroll for one month worth $10!
- Layne from Reward Rebel gives 1 copy of Reward Rebel LOOT worth $7!
- Fitz Villafuerte from Ready To Be Rich gives 2 stumbles & diggs per week for one month!
- Theda K. Rogers from Crayon Writer gives a full-blown site review on her blog which will certainly increase the buzz for her winner’s blog!
- Mert Erkal from Search For Blogging gives an Invitation to the May issue of www.bloghology.org, which has more than 3,000+ subscribers!
- Alexys Fairfield from Soul Meets World offers to interview her winner (about his/her product, service, Web site, life, etc) PLUS providing a link from her site to his’/hers! (She used to interview celebrities, so this one is PRICELESS!)
- KiwiPulse from KiwiPulse gives 3 x 125×125 top ad space for one month worth $15 each = $45
- Deimos Tel´Arin from ahkong.net gives a 468×60 top ad banner box for one month worth $36
- Anna from My Cornerstone Trio gives a 125×125 top ad space for one month worth $35
- Turnip from Turnip of Power gives a 125×125 top ad space for one month worth $35
- Wayne from Ez DIY Electricity gives a top ad space (125×125 or 468×60) for one month worth up to $30
- Caleb Hartley from environmentastic! gives a 125×125 top ad space for one month worth $25
- Kathleen from Entrepreneurs Only gives a 125×125 top ad space for one month worth $25
- Marty from Money Maker Times gives a 125×125 top ad space for one month worth $25
- Constantin Codreanu from INconstantIN gives a 125×125 top ad space for one month worth $15
- Mirjam from Me Myself and I gives a 125×125 top ad space for one month worth $10
- Lee Doyle from Lee Doyle – Contains Nuts gives a 125×125 top ad space for one month worth $10
- Marcus Hochstadt from Internet Business Guide For First Class Progress gives 12,966ec
- Layne from Reward Rebel gives 5,000ec
- Caleb Hartley from environmentastic! gives 3,000ec
- Constantine Balbozar from Ideas and Money gives 3,000ec
- Kacie from Sense to Save gives 3,000ec
- Larry Brauner from Online Social Networking gives 2,500ec
- Joan Joyce from Joan Joyce Dot Com gives 2,000ec
- Tim from Yimto Affiliate Marketing Blog gives 2,000ec
- Crystal from Ubiquitous gives 2,000ec
- Lee Doyle from Lee Doyle – Contains Nuts gives 2,000ec
- Art from Article Specialist gives 2,000ec
- Jonathan from Archon Digital gives 2,000ec
- Jonathon from Tech News Source gives 1,500ec
- Gary Evans from Law of Attraction Secrets gives 1,000ec
- Suzanne from Dot Com Mogul gives 1,000ec
- Dwayne from Pro Blog Reviews gives 1,000ec
- Michael Aulia from Michael Aulia’s Tech Blog gives 1,000ec
- Stephan Miller from Stephan Miller gives 1,000ec
- Dave from Is A Man’s World gives 1,000ec
- Scott Main from Scott’s Space gives 1,000ec
- Kumo from Toast & Egg & Me… gives 1,000ec
- Mirjam from Me Myself and I gives 1,000ec
- Jasmine from Pixelated Thoughts gives 1,000ec
- Lincoln from Canucklehead gives 1,000ec
- KiwiPulse from KiwiPulse gives 1,000ec
- Lightening from Lightening gives 1,000ec
- Wangbu from Hulag gives 1,000ec
- Juliana from Juliana’s World gives 1,000ec
- Juliana from Juliana’s Lair gives 1,000ec
- Juliana from My Library gives 1,000ec
- Iris from thebuzz gives 1,000ec
- Anna from My Cornerstone Trio gives 1,000ec
- Wayne from Ez DIY Electricity gives 1,000ec
- Collin LaHay from Mixed Market Arts gives 600ec
- Shelia from Black Tennis Pros gives 500ec
- David Thorne from Media Morgue gives 500ec
- Stan from Fantasy Baseball gives 500ec
- Borzack from Making Myself Extra Money gives 500ec
- The Fool from Foolsville 2.0 gives 500ec
- Marty from Money Maker Times gives 300ec
- Fitz Villafuerte from Ready To Be Rich gives 300ec
Phew! Wanna count? OK, I made it easy for you…
These are contributions for 200+ winners (!) with a monetary value of more than $7,000+ (!!) and exactly 66,666ec (“ec” = Entrecard Credits)!!! This is by far the BIGGEST Party Contest in Entrecard’s History!
What? How you can win? I’m glad you asked… ;-)
Here is how to enter the party contest and belong to the lucky winners…
- Subscribe to the Hochstadt.com Blog Announcement List (see the sign-up field in the top right hand corner of this page, right below my image? Yup, there it is.) Not only does it bring you 2 points but I may send you a cool gift when you do :-) – 2 Points
- Post a comment to this blog post – 1 Point (one point per person)
- Stumble and digg about this contest and fav me on Technorati – 1 Point respectively
- Use the below party contest image(s) on your site (linking to this party contest) – 2 Points
- Write about this blog and this Hochstadt.com Party Contest on your blog, linking to both this blog and the Hochstadt.com Party Contest. Use your own wording, one that fits to your audience. (It shall be easy because the above prizes fit to ALL audiences!) – 10 Points
- Write about this blog and this contest on your blog, AND link to ALL contributors (just like you see my list above including all the prizes) – 30 Points
- *PSSST* When you write about this contest on your blog it may be a good idea you indicate which of the above prizes you would like to win most. Perhaps Santa is listening and your wish comes true, who knows… ;-)
Hint: Use the same e-mail address and Web site’s URL when performing the above contest actions. That way, I will be able to track your entries. ;-)
NOTE: I changed the point structure slightly because it turned out to be a bit unfairly weighted. Hopefully it is fair now so more people can win something. And I now give 2 points when using the party contest image below.
The more points you accumulate the higher your chances to win one of the BIG prizes worth up to $357 per single prize! And yes, all above sponsors are entitled to enter the contest, too! :-)
Wanna use the party contest image on your site? Here are three versions to choose from…
Now let’s party!
Draw of the winners will be held on MAY 1st!