Larry Brauner is an expert when it comes to Social Networking. That hit me the first moment I found him through Entrecard.
He just published a video replaying his August 8, 2007 conference call covering the difference between social networking and advertising.
Very interesting. Check it out…
Way to go, Larry! And so true, many people still mix those two.
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person