Looks like Steve Jobs set up a separate Twitter account for his blood pressure (his words), and is attracting around 100 followers per hour.
Although I’m still not on Twitter yet, I incidentally captured that today and found a few hilarious tweets from Steve, and I thought it would be fun to share my Top 5 with ya:
- Microsoft, kiss my apps.
- Adam’s Apple was an iMac.
- An Apple a day keeps the doctor away. Best healthcare plan there is.
- First Opera. Now Google has submitted Chrome to the App Store. I give up.
- Plotting to acquire Google.
Which one is your favorite? :-)
P.S. The above account is currently “suspended.” That’s why I removed the hyperlink.
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person