Today’s SundayTV show features Steve Jobs, CEO and co-founder of Apple Computers, and his fabulous 2005 Stanford University speech. In plainspoken terms, his address struck a balance between the obstacles he has encountered during his notably public life and the lessons he has gleaned.
Entertainingly, he was wearing sandals and jeans under his black robe, which gave his speech a somewhat witty touch.
Wow, I get the creeps each time I watch it…
There’s more info about Steve Jobs’ speech at the Stanford University Web site. Enjoy!
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person