My blog is #4 on Google for its main keyword internet business after only 43 days.
Yes, you read that right.
If you ever researched keywords and/or markets and niches, you probably know that internet business is a highly competitive
niche market. Yes, it’s not a niche, it’s a market. Some folks wouldn’t even consider entering that industry. They think they would never make it against the “big guys.”
I’m about to beat ’em. :-)
As a disclaimer, when you go to Google you’ll likely see different results. The screenshot above (click on it to see the large version) was made on the Brazilian version google.com.br. On the U.S. American portal google.com, my blog is on #847.
Still, as you can see I compete against 179,000,000 (!) other Web sites, and I’m on #4. Cool… (It has a reason my Alexa Ranking in Brazil, as of today, is at 15,675…)
I’m going to share my tips and strategies that I think are responsible for this with you soon, so stay tuned.
Just wanted to give you a quick heads up. :-)
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person