I’m looking for one or two more excellent travel writers for one of my Web sites (a content rich travel site).
Do you love to travel? Have you been to different places, eventually to Europe? Do you love to write? Is English your first language? Do you have a broad vocabulary? Is your writing style captivating and exiting so it grabs the visitor’s (i.e., traveler’s) interests to an extend that s/he will browse the site to read more, more, more? Would you like to get paid for ghostwriting? (The common request is for short 300-350+ words articles plus headline & short description; usually $5-$7 per 300+ words article.)
Note: All content you provide should be original and publishable by me with no fear of infringing on someone’s copyright. Articles that are borrowed, copied, or roughly compiled from other sources will not be accepted. We will be checking for plagiarism.
If the above sounds appealing to you, send your info using the contact from at MyGermanCity.com. Give a sample travel article with your submission (in the message itself), and indicate your rate.
Payments via PayPal. You will receive the topics and can work at your own pace, but it is desired you write five or more articles per week.
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person