It were great two weeks in Costa Rica, I learned a lot, and we are happy to be back in our good ‘ol home at the beach in sunny Natal, Brazil.
There was a nice experience on our 18+ hours way. At the airport in Costa Rica, they told us our seats would have been canceled. You can imagine with which eyes we were staring at him, can’t you? And the check-in guy could experience the other side of my otherwise happy and very friendly wife. ;-) (After standing one hour there the guy could finally get us our boarding passes.)
Either way, there are lots of things to do now. How good it’s Sunday so we have some time to clean and fix the most important things.
P.S. Happy Easter! :-)
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person