It were great two weeks in Costa Rica, I learned a lot, and we are happy to be back in our good ‘ol home at the beach in sunny Natal, Brazil.
There was a nice experience on our 18+ hours way. At the airport in Costa Rica, they told us our seats would have been […]Continue Reading →
Yesterday was the third interview day with my Mentor, James Brausch. He geniously agreed and offered a second and a third day with him, which I’m endlessly grateful for.
“Dude, either you drink that cocktail now or I do…”
We were in wonderful Xandari Resort & Spa and had a great […]Continue Reading →
We have a great time here in Costa Rica. It’s a very beautiful country with lots of flowers and volcanoes (*pssst* and some very gorgeous ladies! ;-)
Now after staying for a couple days we seriously consider staying here for a couple months sometime in the future, even though it’s quite a bit colder than […]Continue Reading →
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person