Celebrating the fall of the Wall 20 Years ago on November 9, 1989, when millions of people became finally free.
No more shot people who were trying to illicitly cross the border. No more Cold War between countries of the NATO and the Warsaw Pact. No more prison for 16 million East Germans.
The […]Continue Reading →
Carnival is one of the most important cultural and economical events in Brazil.
Brazil’s biggest television broadcaster, TV Globo, holds a contest every year to find the Musa do Carnaval do Rio de Janeiro (Muse of the Carnival of Rio de Janeiro) — a Samba girl who best represents the Carnival in Rio. […]Continue Reading →
I received a lot of comments and e-mails asking how my wife is doing after I reported her weakness. She is doing comparably fine. Thank you very much for your sympathies. It is much appreciated.
Right now, she is spending the second of two weeks in Rio de Janeiro together with her family and […]Continue Reading →
Just a quick note that I’m at the finishing touches of the winner post. It shall be live in a couple hours, perhaps earlier.
My stomach is better today. My wife feels a bit better too, although she was diagnosed with a rising “vascular cerebral accident,” and therefore has to take good care of what […]Continue Reading →
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person
- Why The Video Boss Is Important For Your Internet Business