According to our Dear Matt Mullenweg and/or Andrew Nacin, there’s one new blog created each and every second (among other interesting things). Yes, that’s 60 new blogs per minute, 3,600 new blogs per hour, 86,400 new blogs per day.
Captivating stat. Yet my guess is that 99% of them don’t know how to build an Internet business…
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person