The end of the 24 hour special is very close… only 3 hours remaining.
I figured not all of you took a close look at the DVD cover at kunaki.com (by clicking on the green “Rotate Case” button in the upper left.) On the backside of it one can see a lot more of the topics covered on this particular DVD, The (Internet) Life Of James Brausch — From Homelessness To $160,000/Month.
So I thought it’s a good idea to list them all here on my blog now…
- The time James Brausch got started on the Internet
- How he lost $7.5 Million literally over night
- How to get the right information from forums
- Proper and profitable keyword research
- SEO misconceptions (and his secret on getting #1 rankings)
- Components of a successful sales letter
- How James made $1.5 Million/year using affiliate marketing
- How he sold two of his Web sites for $150,000 in 1.5 hours (which took him 4 hours each to build)
- Article Marketing and what 99% do wrong
- The crucial part in order to hire good ghostwriters
- How James built a 100% automated Internet business (that he still profits from)
- How to find the right business partners
- The secret tip John Reese shared with James
- The clever idea that brought James to develop Glyphius
- What he did to get a float of visitors to his first blog
- What his #1 Top Seller product is (and why)
- How to set up payment subscriptions properly to maximize profits
- And much, much more…
Obvioulsy, this DVD is jam packed.
Here is the link to order the DVD…
Until noon PST, $35 instead of $100.
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person