In a few hours I’m going to publish the password protected post containing the answers to the questions some of my blog readers posted when I traveled to Costa Rica.
In order to receive the password and therefore get access to the post, all you need to do is to subscribe to the blog announcement list.
See the form in the upper right, right below my image? That’s where you enter your name and e-mail address. Once you clicked on the “Submit” button, the only thing that remains is to confirm your subscription and you’re ready to go.
Not that you say I haven’t warned you… ;-)
Tagged with: costa rica
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person
Very interesting way to attract new subscribers ;)