According to our Dear Matt Mullenweg and/or Andrew Nacin, there’s one new blog created each and every second (among other interesting things). Yes, that’s 60 new blogs per minute, 3,600 new blogs per hour, 86,400 new blogs per day.
Captivating stat. Yet my guess is that 99% of them don’t know how […]Continue Reading →
When starting to build your Internet business, you might be wondering about the difference between building a Web site and a blog exactly, and why the differentiation in the first place?
On a Web site and on a blog, you are going to have content all geared to promoting something to an end consumer. The […]Continue Reading →
Today, I’m talking about some Pros and Cons of having a free vs. your very own domain name when running a blog. This […]Continue Reading →
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person
- Why The Video Boss Is Important For Your Internet Business