I avoid watching television 99% of the time. The 1% I do watch are very interesting documentaries about countries, places or cultures, or some movies with actors or actresses I really love seeing.I feel very sorry for those sitting 4-8 hours PER DAY in front of that box, throwing valuable time of […]Continue Reading →
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person