I just got a response from Kunaki, a manufacturing company I use. They changed the IP address of the Web server, which may be the cause for some users getting an error message or not seeing anything appear in their browser window when clicking on the order link.
Therefore, I’m just going to go ahead and extend the current 24 Hour Special on my new DVD until Monday, April 7, noon time. It usually takes up to 48 hours until a new IP address is propagated across ISPs worldwide. Meaning, all should be fine until Sunday, therefore Monday noon is good to go.
Here is the order link again…
Again, until Monday noon (PST which is GMT -7,) $35 instead of $100.
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person