Our monetary system has failed. Game over.
Most of the problems and misalignments in our world today exist because of money.
Think about it… Get rid of the monetary system and you eradicate most issues. Only a very small percentage of privileged people, those who know how to play the game efficiently, benefit from this […]Continue Reading →
You have a new business in mind; you may have the contracts waiting and eager clients knocking on your door, but are you ready to take that leap into the unknown? That giant leap of faith that launches your transition from employed […]Continue Reading →
When we grew up we’ve been told that if we look after the cents that the dollars will look after themselves, right? What I mean is that if you take care of the small cents then this will […]Continue Reading →
I think the television is one of the greatest inventions of the last century. On July 20, 1969 it allowed humankind to witness Neil Armstrong step out of the Apollo 11 and be the first person to walk on the surface of the moon. It brings what happens […]Continue Reading →
“Thanks; I’ll try that.”
“Let’s try this out and see how it works.”
“You better try this instead of that.”
How does “to try” work? Here’s an example…
Try to grab a glass of water with your right hand. It’ll […]Continue Reading →
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person