January has been fantastic in many ways. It’s the first month of this year and also my first month as a blogger. I’m going to disclose a few stats details tomorrow.
Meanwhile, let’s take a look at one measurement we use in Internet business: Alexa Ranking.
Compared to a post I made three weeks ago on how to increase Alexa Ranking, my blog’s Ranking climbed even more up within the last two weeks…
In only one month, the Alexa Ranking of this blog went from a mere 3,000,000- up to a more serious 337,618. This is a huge jump, isn’t it?
Again, I’m going to uncover the main source responsible for this tomorrow.
In any case, stay tuned as a lot of exiting things will happen in February (and in March, wow!). Since I dislike announcing things that aren’t done yet, you’ll need to wait until I actually deliver. ;-)
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person