One of my New Year’s Resolutions was to start a blog. I did launch a blog on the first day of January. That means we have a full month worth of blog statistics.
Entrecard was my #1 referrer in January, although I started with it on January 19th. In those 12 days I received 939 visitors from Entrecard. (482 in the first seven days.)
James Brausch was my #2 referrer in January. Thank you very much, James. I really look forward seeing you in March. Have lots of questions. ;-)
The #3 referrer was “none” as visitors either clicked on the link in the blog announcement e-mail, typed it in to the browser’s adress bar, or… well, you know it can have many origins.
Google was my… no, not my #4 but my #10 referrer for the entire month. ;-) However, in the first half of January Google was on spot #4.
Here are a couple other numbers…
- Alexa Rank: 337,618 (Dec. ~3,000,000)
- Technorati Rank: 166,367 (Dec. ?)
- Technorati Authority: 47 (Dec. ?)
- Google Page Rank: 3 (Dec. 3)
That’s it. Short and sweet.
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person
Good start Marcus!
What are your monetization strategies on this blog?
Creating and selling my own products, Anuj. This may include correlative productions on occasion. :-)