Celebrating the fall of the Wall 20 Years ago on November 9, 1989, when millions of people became finally free.
No more shot people who were trying to illicitly cross the border. No more Cold War between countries of the NATO and the Warsaw Pact. No more prison for 16 million East Germans.
The lives of millions of people across Europe had changed dramatically to the better.
Time to celebrate, reflect, and to give thanks! :-)
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person