If you’re using an autoresponder — and since you’re reading my blog you certainly are — you’re eventually concerned about the Open Rate of your list. If not, or if you’re still sending your newsletters in plain text format only (which I used to do until just recently), then you can dismiss this post for […]Continue Reading →
When my wife and yours truly got to know each other on the Internet in 2006, I spontaneously invited her to come to Germany. (I paid the flight and all, of course.) It was her first time ever traveling by airplane and to another country.
Until the very last minute before the flight, her entire […]Continue Reading →
Do you have an AWeber list? Or are you about to transfer a verified list from “XYZ” to AWeber? If so, then you’ve probably been told by AWeber that you cannot simply transfer your double opt-in list to AWeber without asking them to re-subscribe (i.e., re-confirm their subscription.)
This is kind of strange […]Continue Reading →
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person
- Why The Video Boss Is Important For Your Internet Business