Currently viewing the tag: "steve jobs"
Steve Jobs’ Blood Pressure
On April 28, 2010 By Marcus Hochstadt
Looks like Steve Jobs set up a separate Twitter account for his blood pressure (his words), and is attracting around 100 followers per hour.
Although I’m still not on Twitter yet, I incidentally captured that today and found a few hilarious tweets from Steve, and I thought it would be fun to share my […]Continue Reading →
On April 27, 2008 By Marcus Hochstadt
Today’s SundayTV show features Steve Jobs, CEO and co-founder of Apple Computers, and his fabulous 2005 Stanford University speech. In plainspoken terms, his address struck a balance between the obstacles he has encountered during his notably public life and the lessons he has gleaned.
Entertainingly, he was wearing sandals and jeans under his black robe, […]Continue Reading →
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person