Bryan Reed investigated how I’m running my Internet business. Is he right in his theses?
One thing that is incorrect is that I made the last month’s $13,692.59 from (or with) my blog alone. It was a good part of it though.
Bryan suggests in order to double my profits I could utilize Clickbank and its affiliate network. Though I probably won’t do that since, as James taught me, the fraud rate would be too high. (How’s yours, Bryan?)
I agree with Bryan though that JVs are a powerful instrument. That is what I will focus on in the future, as well as on article marketing and other traffic generation methods.
More to come once it’s out (since I actually dislike yelling out what I’ll do; it’s more powerful to announce what is done or going on now.)
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person