Would you please send your condolences to Anna, a fellow blogger…
She’s a very nice and special woman, and she could need it these days.
Thank you very much!
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person
Thank you so much for this. Words can’t begin to describe how special this is to me and how much it has helped. You are truly a generous, kind, and unselfish person and it means so much to me. You are in my prayers and I pray that God continues to use you to uplift others as He has used you to help me. *hugs* God bless.
You are more than welcome, Anna!
Having already offered my condolences to Anna, I think this is a beautiful gesture, Marcus.
Anna was fortunate being able to be by her mom’s side and to have the opportunity to express her love.
Layne | Reward Rebel
Will do Marcus. I’m flying by today as usual, but I’m never to busy to care for someone else. Thanks for directing us to someone who needs us.