I’m on my way to San Diego, to a jam packed Frank Kern invite-only weekend seminar. One of the neat things is that I’m traveling business class for the very first time (paid 90,000 miles for it), and I already enjoy a good breakfast in the Lufthansa Lounge at the moment. That pays back very well considering how little time I’ve slept last night…
Besides that, I’m looking forward to the things I’ll learn, and to the new stuff I’m about to teach you, my blog readers.
I probably won’t have time for a walk in the sun (other than a “round trip” from my accommodation to the seminar location). But that’s OK because right after I get back from the U.S. I’m heading back to sunny Brazil. A good half year in Germany was great, and I’m already missing it, but I’m also looking forward to spending some time in Brazil again.
Either way, if you’re in San Diego as well just give me a ring. :-)
P.S. Isn’t it amazing how Frank has transformed his live over the past years?
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person