I avoid watching television 99% of the time. The 1% I do watch are very interesting documentaries about countries, places or cultures, or some movies with actors or actresses I really love seeing.I feel very sorry for those sitting 4-8 hours PER DAY in front of that box, throwing valuable time of their life into the TV trash. Watching news several times per day, those new or well-established soap operas… are they aware how life damaging this crap is?
If the TV would just broadcast valuable education and shows with excellent business mentors and exceptional self-improvement coaches, this freakin little box would bring a lot more value to mankind. Speaking of which…
Starting tomorrow, Sunday 13th, I’m going to post videos I discovered on the Net and find are well-worth sharing with you, my respected reader. I’m going to post these videos on Sundays (hence the title ‘SundayTV’).
Feel free to see them as a good tool for replacing TV.
Stay tuned! :-)
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person