Isn’t it amazing to follow Mirjam‘s journey and her progress? Seems she’s getting rid of the limitations and boundaries she had built herself and is now well on her way of living a more fulfilling life…
Isn’t this what it’s all about? Aren’t we supposed to live a life full of peace, happiness and abundance?
It’s amazing what a short break can cause.
Tagged with: mirjam
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person
I am very honored to be mentioned this way on your blog, honored and touched. Having a break and the opportunity to step away from it all, even if it is just for a short while really does open up many roads and like you said, makes you see things way outside of the box.
I would certainly recommend it to anybody who has gotten stuck in habits and patterns which aren´t proving to be positive and constructive!
Thanks again, I really appreciate it :)
You are more than welcome, Mirjam!
Looking forward to more news of your progress… ;-)