I’m just too tired…
Do you consider asking me whether I would contribute or sponsor your upcoming contest? It may happen I am willed to do that, though please keep the following in mind before ever asking me. It could save us a lot of valuable time…
Just recently, the following happened. One guy approached me asking whether I would sponsor his contest and if so, what. I agreed since I like(d) his blog. I told him what I could contribute and the monetary value of it. He responded wondering why it would be “so high” (i.e., ‘expensive’.) He even tried changing my price by putting HIS price (i.e., value) over MINE.
That’s just bad, bad business practice.
Imagine you would ask one of the well-known “big names” in the Internet business world whether they would contribute. Would you question the monetary value of their time or contribution? Certainly not. So…
Stop questioning mine, or else I simply forget about your contest and maybe anything else about you. As simple as that.
My time is too valuable to be wasted.
Of course, feel free to ask any of those “cheeper” options. Just be aware that you may get something cheap in return…Thanks for reading.
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person