Today’s SundayTV show features Dalai Lama, Nobel Peace Prize Winner and committed to tirelessly distribute the message of love, peace, and compassion throughout the world.
Without further ado, let’s see (and listen to) the wisdom he shared in a short interview at a conference. Especially at the seventh minute, right before the end, he really gets to the meat…
There’s a 4-part series with more profound messages of His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Each part goes 90 minutes, so these four parts together are six hours long.
If you are interested I encourage you to switch off television and watch these four parts instead. You may want to watch one per day, from Monday to Thursday. Again, instead of your regular TV junk.
These four parts shall teach you more and bring you much further in both your life and your Internet business than sticking to the regular TV crap. ;-)
Dalai Lama – The Four Noble Truths – Part 1/4
Dalai Lama – The Four Noble Truths – Part 2/4
Dalai Lama – The Four Noble Truths – Part 3/4
Dalai Lama – The Four Noble Truths – Part 4/4
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person