Today’s SundayTV show features Tony Robbins, THE pioneering life coach and iconic motivational speaker. Taught millions of people worldwide in the past 26 years the inner workings of motivation and the human mind, in this short video he talks about why we do what we do, and how we can do better.
Probably the most interesting part of this 21:56 min. video is when Tony spontaneously interacts with Al Gore (in a confrontational way)…
Now, did you realize how much Tony packed into these 22 minutes which he usually teaches in 2-3 days? Awesome, isn’t it?
As he said at the beginning, he was both challenged and excited. :-)
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person