Multitasking definitely does not count to my strengths. The last five days required me to manage a bunch of multiple tasks at the same time. This made me realize (again) how well so many women have mastered this skill since their birth. :-)
Either way, here are a couple numbers of the month of February, the second month of my blog… (Numbers in parentheses represent those of the previous month.)
- Alexa Rank: 163,503 (337,618)
- Compete Rank: 261,171 (?)
- Technorati Rank: 76,073 (166,367)
- Technorati Authority: 90 (47)
- Google PageRank: 3 (3)
- SEOMOZ Page Strength: 3 (?)
- 45n5 Rank: 145 (Feb 5th: 146)
Except the PR, all is soaring. Exciting, isn’t it? :-)
Tagged with: alexa ranking • blog ranking
- The Monetary System Has Failed
- Answer Email Communication FAST
- 5 Ways To Market Your Site
- Mind Mapping For High-Speed Brainstorming
- One New Blog Every Second?
- AutoResponder Tracking To Insanity
- What Is Best For You — A Web Site Or A Blog?
- My Posh Video Productions (Duh!)
- Discipline For The Work-At-Home Business Person
any tips to increase those ranking?
is it by dropping card every day?
It’s so amazing..are you sure you did it just in 2 months? You must share it here Bro..
One tip is to post regularly, another one is… Well, let’s follow future posts here… ;-)
hehehe so clever